Sunday, November 17, 2013

Error on time for blog comments!!!

A mistake on due dates for blog comments(and we'll fix posts also) - and I kept cutting and pasting it to remind you without rereading it - Back on Sunday Sep 29, I wrote that comments must be posted by 8pm on Friday night - it should have said Thursday, because I have to have all your grades in by 4PM on Friday! We will talk about this on Monday, then I will delete this post and I have corrected the other posts so the booboo is no longer there to confuse you! So sorry!!

One more thing - if you have any comments or posts posted any Friday before 8pm for that week, please write me a note on the clipboard at my desk, and I will add points to this 6 weeks grade - be sure to bring me only comments or blog posts posted before 8 PM - some of you need to fix your blog so it is CST also(central timezone).

1 comment:

  1. I appreciate this Mrs. Wheeler!! I will give you my sticky notes tomorrow on your desk! See ya tomorrow

    ReplyDelete